Offshore Development Center (ODC)
ODC stands for Offshore Development Center which is typically an extension of the client’s team at offshore centers located at different locations in the world. An offshore development center may belong to a client or could be maintained by an offshore development organization which has proven capabilities in the following critical aspects of an ODC.
- Team Size needed for execution.
- Team Skills in terms of domain expertise, technical expertise needed.
- Team availability in relevant time-zones.
- Relevant Communication Infrastructure for seamless communication.
Your Candid Offshore Development Partnerfor All your Need
Dedicated Development Center at Verve signifies a business model wherein a software development team with relevant and identified skill sets located at Verve Offshore Development Center at Ahmedabad, is allocated specifically for fulfilling customer requirements only. The salient features of this model are:
- Normally, dedicated model is applied when the client is conceptualizing a product or a product idea.
- The ODC model also is applicable when the client does not have complete clarity on his requirements.
- Verve ODC has a proven track record of associating itself with 20+ product companies right from conceptualization to Go-Live Stage.
- Verve ODC teams have flexibility of availability in client time-zones, overlapped time-zones, project management extranets, web timesheets, flexible reporting templates to ensure smooth interaction with client’s onshore teams.
- Complete Transparency, Access, Monitoring and Control are provided to the client to their offshore dedicated development teams to ensure that the team is a complete extension to the client teams.
- State-Of–Art Infrastructure, communication channels, security mechanisms to ensure complete data security and seamless communication channels between clients onshore and offshore teams.
- Substantial Cost Economies.
- Zero Liability Offshore Team.
- Flexibility in Size and Skill Set Availability.
- Availability of multiple functional and technical expertise under one roof.
- Deep Understanding of Client needs and requirements in an offshore mode.
- Availability Process Frameworks and Process Set Up to manage offshore dedicated execution.
- Availability of appropriate monitoring hierarchies to aggregate attrition costs.
- Availability in terms of size to ramp up or scale down operations with relevant notice periods.
- State-Of-Art Infrastructure
- Wide Portfolio of Available Communication Mechanisms
- In-depth Experience of executing dedicated centers ranging from 1 to 15 member teams
- Appropriate mix of functional and technical profiles to make a complete team set-up
- Direct Access to important team members for the project
- Quality processes and checks maintained and certified for ISO 9001:2015.
- Infrastructure and processes audited ans complying to ISO 27001:2013.
- Minimized TCO and improved quality through our operational efficiency and execution excellence.
- Improved productivity and quality by leveraging various re-engineering assets from our vast knowledge pool.
- Achievement of optimum solutions and speedy execution of projects.