Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a cloud based software delivery model in which the cloud typically hosts the application and data centrally and provide services to its users using a web browser. Our SaaS services ensure following practices are in consideration during software development.
- Global reach with capability of serving concurrent users efficiently up to its critical level
- Implementation and use of latest technologies in order to deliver rich user experience
- Ensure intuitiveness, stability, scalability, and robustness in delivered SaaS application development
- Smooth upgradation from older version to newer version of solution
- Compatibility checks across widely used browsers with easy to use interface
Your Requirement - Our Expertise:Complete SaaS Solution
Our SaaS application development solution covers variety of industries that we have covered so far
- E-Commerce Solutions (Generic, for many industries)
- Facility Management System (Facility Management Industry)
- Project Management System (IT Industry)
- Document Management System (Print & Media Industry, Law & Accountings)
- Content Management System (Generic, for many industries)
Additional SaaS services benefits available from Verve
- Software is hosted externally by a vendor
- Hosted on the Cloud
- Accessible via a browser over an internet connection
- SaaS is the pay-as-you-go model provides flexibility.
- Scalable architecture, changing your usage plan is easy. Adding more database space or more compute power as usage increases.
- SaaS is Cost Saver as vendor maintains the servers and infrastructure that support the application, as well as on-going costs like maintenance and upgrades.
- Highly secured access to developed solution to a large customer base
- Knowledge of building scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) application development on popular cloud infrastructures such as Amazon AWS, Windows Azure, Linode and Rackspace.
- Flexibility to clients to increase the size of the target market
- Rapid development and enhancement of products
- Overall low cost of solution development
- Better and Instant Scalability with faster development of dynamic products
- Minimal Management Overheads since inception of concept to its implementation