The concept of connecting people through mobile devices has revolutionized the way of communications across the globe. With this, it inspired the discovery of social networks through which people got instant access to the knowledge. What comes next after this? Connecting things! It can be anyTHING – home, cars, cities having ability to capture every single data and react in a way to solve our problems making lives easy. This mechanism is recognised by a very well known term – Internet of Things (IoT) changing the business landscape. Before getting overly enthusiastic about the IoT space, let’s have a closer look at its opportunities.
Digitizing the Physical World with IoT
Verve’s IoT Solutions:
- Home Automation
- Smart Manufacturing
- Food Safety
- Smart Community
- Connected Cars
- Smart HealthCare Systems
- Personal Care
- Smart Retail
After the development phase, the next comes is testing for maintaining its functionality look alive with cream codes. We also implement other open source programming languages such as PHP, Perl, Ruby, Java and Python. Along with this we also provide other plug-ins and third party platforms to integrate it with website.
How IoT has transformed various businesses since its inception:
- Automotive: Reduced pollution, increased safety and additional revenue streams
- Infrastructure: Environmental benefits with better utilization of resources and preventive maintenance of critical systems.
- Manufacturing: Enhanced agility and flexibility, reduced energy consumption and carbon footprint.
- HealthCare: Resource usage and outcomes that result in efficiency gains and cost savings
- Retail: Ability to predict consumer behavior and trends, using data from video surveillance cameras, social media, Internet and mobile device usage.
Verve’s IoT offerings:
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Services
- Mobile Services
- IoT compatible platforms
- Machine to Machine
IoT saves revenue:
- $30 billion Jet fuel
- $27 billion System inefficiencies
- $66 billion Gas generation efficiency
- $90 billion Capital expenditures
- $63 billion System inefficiencies
So if you were waiting for the perfect time to seize IoT opportunity, the time is now. Talk with our IoT expert today.