- Appointment Management
- Report Management
Healthjump is a free patient portal available which helps patients managing their health records up-to-date with different providers. Healthjump’s a web, mobile and desktop platform connects patients to doctors, other patients, families, and communities, with tools to manage and utilize medical records. By offering a solution that works with or without interfacing with EHR or EPM applications, Healthjump sets itself apart from other patient portals that work solely with a single vendor. Doctors are able to meet meaningful use compliance for digital patient engagement while developing crucial insights that improve patient care.
- Organized Records: Store new visit summaries, as well as, old records from all your doctors. Share Medical Records with Your Family and New Doctors.
- Family Accounts: Manage yourself and your dependents.
- 24/7 Access: On-the-go access to all of your electronic medical records.
- Secure Messaging and Appointment Requests: No need to stand for appointments at practices or waiting for your call picked up for appointment booking. View and book your appointments hassle-free. Get the instant message in your profile mailbox for appointments.
- Pay Online: Healthjump connected practices may offer access to pay co-pays prior to the visit.
- Secure Messaging: Communicate quickly and securely with your doctors.
- Community Support: Communicate and learn through anonymous online patient groups.
- Customized Screening Questions: Practices can get the information they need before they ever interact with the patient to confirm the appointment.
- Easy Scheduling: It is easy for patients to request appointments on Healthjump, and for practices that means less time spent on the phone.
- Appointment Availability: Healthjump allows providers to post their schedules so patients can fill out those empty appointment slots on the fly.
- Secure Messaging: Receive secure messages from patients. Practices with interfaces can respond to messages directly from EHR or EPM. Non-integrated practices are immediately notified of new communications through JumpStart software.
- ONC Certified HIT (2014 Edition): Healthjump is ONC certified to meet the patient portal requirements of the meaningful use incentive program. New stage 1 and stage 2 requirements of meaningful use state that eligible providers must provide patients the ability to securely communicate and view medical information and documents online. Healthjump is compliant for all the functions for meaningful use and more.
- HIPAA Compliant: Healthjump provides a user-friendly digital health record exchange to enhance doctor-to-patient, doctor-to-doctor and patient-to-patient communication on a secure HIPAA compliant platform.